DIY!

Ok, so usually I run in the opposite direction when it comes to DIY, although I did put up a picture frame the other day! go me! BUT when it comes to cameras, I cant resist giving it a bash!
This relates to my most recent post featuring Mark Peckmezian. A quick, easy, cheap and fun way of creating your own stereogram images!
All it takes is two disposable cameras. Boots currently have them on buy one get one free I believe so you have no excuse!! As soon as I get paid on the weekend Il be buying and trying this! Im sure the unpredictable results disposable cameras give might create some quite interesting stereogram shots!
If your lazy. There is also the brilliant option of the , HOLGA 3D. God I want it! You should be able to find one easy enough on Ebay.
DIY Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment